Kamisama Kiss Kamisama Hajimemashita Tomoe Bathrobe Kimono Cosplay Costumes
Includes: Top, coat, pants, waistband, wrister
Material: Uniform cloth, tapestry satin
Net Weight: 1.30kg
Shipping Weight: 1.50kg
Shown Color: Red
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: With delicate design, this costume will make you elegant and relaxed.
Character Introduction: Tomoe is a fox yokai, presently serving as the familiar of Nanami Momozono in the manga series Kamisama Hajimemashita. As a wild fox he displayed a certain flamboyant streak, wearing his hair long and possessing a collection of elaborately coloured and embroidered robes and kimonos. Here we see a stark contrast between the past and present Tomoe, as of now, he normally dresses much more somberly in shades of white, grey, dark blue and black. He does still occasionally don more colorful kimonos, usually either for formal occasions, during his leisure time or when he's not "working". His familiar binding truly functions like a leash, tempering both his yokai powers and some of his more extreme tendencies. As a wild fox he exhibited a sort of grey morality in that he did not mind killing, so long as those he preyed on would or could fight back. He did on a few occasions object to the wholesale slaughter of innocents, such as children like Mizutama, but this is a very small credit to his name as regardless of his objections he did nothing to stop it.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.