Dragon Ball Son Gokū 1st Version Cosplay Costumes
Material: Uniform cloth
Anime: Dragon Ball
Character: Son Gokū
Features: Professional designer, more similar to the original character Son Gokū. It would good and comfortable for wearing.
Character Introduction: Goku's design was based on Tanton, of Toriyama's prototype manga Dragon Boy and Tongpoo, from his other manga The Adventures of Tongpoo. When Akira Toriyama started his first draft of Dragon Ball he originally planned on making Goku full monkey to make it faithful to Journey to the West. During Toriyama's second draft he wanted to make Goku a full human dressed in sailor clothes that rode a flight mecha instead of the Flying Nimbus.
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Size: Asian Size, the size chart may have 1-3 cm error due to the measuring method.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.