Material: Uniform cloth
Net Weight: 1.00kg
Shipping Weight: 1.10kg
Shown Color: White
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: Designed with high quality material and excellent tailoring skills, this costume is very comfortable and you will like it.
Character Introduction: Simca was a French automaker, founded in November 1934 by Fiat and directed from July 1935 to May 1963 by Italian Henri Théodore Pigozzi. Simca was affiliated with Fiat and then, after Simca bought Ford's French activities, became increasingly controlled by the Chrysler Group. In 1970, Simca became a subsidiary and brand of Chrysler Europe, ending its period as an independent company. Simca disappeared in 1978, when Chrysler divested its European operations to another French automaker, PSA Peugeot Citroën. PSA replaced the Simca brand with Talbot after a short period when some models were badged as Simca-Talbots.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.