Includes: Shirt, skirt, oversleeve, tie
Material: Uniform colth
Net Weight: 0.89kg
Shipping Weight: 1.09kg
Shown Color: Grey/pink
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: Professional designer, more similar to the original character, it would good and comfortable for wearing.
Character Introduction: Hatsune Miku is the first Vocaloid2 closely following Sweet Ann and the first installment in the Vocaloid2 Character Vocal Series by Crypton Future Media released on August 31, 2007. The name of the title and the character of the software was chosen by combining "hatsu", and miku. The data for the voice was created by actually sampling the voice of Saki Fujita, a Japanese voice actress. Unlike general purpose speech synthesizers, the software is tuned to create J-pop songs commonly heard in anime, but it is possible to create songs from other genres.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.