Includes: Coat, shirt, tie, pants
Material: Uniform colth
Net Weight: 0.93kg
Shipping Weight: 1.06kg
Shown Color: Yellow/white
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: Professional designer, more similar to the original character, it would good and comfortable for wearing.
Character Introduction: Yamine Aku is a fanmade derived from Vocaloid Hatsune Miku, though she appears to be an inspired design rather than a direct derivative. She was created by Xai, under the production arm Flowrish. She is referred to as the series type 'Hocaloid', means Arson or Fireloid.Rin was the first of the Kagamines to be illustrated and Len was made to match her, following Crypton's concept. Their leg features were designed to mimic speakers. The keytar Len is often featured holding in merchandise is a YAMAHA KX5. Their main design, of which is most noticeable on their boots, uses the YAMAHA EOS as a design base.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.