Lolita Puff Grenadine Elasticated Princess Skirt
Material: Uniform cloth
Net Weight: 0.3kg
Shipping Weight: 0.4kg
Shown Color: Pink
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: Wearing this skirt, you will become a little princess who can attract many people.
Character Introduction: Lolita fashion is a fashion subculture originating in Japan that is based on Victorian and Edwardian clothing, but the style has expanded greatly beyond Japan. The Lolita look began primarily as one of modesty with a focus on quality in both material and manufacture of garments. The original silhouette is of a knee length skirt or dress with a "cupcake" shape assisted by petticoats, but has expanded into various types of garments including corsets and floor length skirts. Blouses, knee high socks, or stockings, and headdresses are also worn. Lolita fashion has evolved into several different sub-styles and has a subculture that is present in many parts of the world.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.