Indian Women Pocahontas Adult Fancy Dress Cosplay Costumes
Includes: Dress, headband, boot covers, belt
Material: Uniform cloth
Net Weight: 0.68kg
Shipping Weight: 0.78kg
Shown Color: Khaki
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: The design is real special, also with high quality, you will be focus in the party Character Introduction: Indian Hottie Deluxe Sexy Costume, Sexy Indians Halloween Costumes.
Character Introduction: Pocahontas, as the daughter of a Native American paramount chief of the Powhatan paramountcy, is the first American Disney Princess. Pocahontas is also the first Disney Princess to have two love interests, and the only one up until Disney's Frozen with Anna, Hans and Kristoff (although Anna has not been officially coronated as of yet). However, most media, including the Disney Princess franchise, keep John Smith and Pocahontas as an official couple, completely ignoring John Rolfe's historical legitemacy as her spouse. This is generally because John Rolfe is exclusive to the direct-to-video sequel. She is voiced by and modeled after Native American actress Irene Bedard and her singing vocals were performed by Broadway singer Judy Kuhn in both films. Kuhn also reprises the role of Pocahontas in the Disney Princesses' single and music video, "If You Can Dream" and the original Disney Princess songs "These Moments We Share", "Silver and Gold" and "Christmas Is Coming!".
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.