1. Apply a layer of blush after finishing your makeup.
2. Naked color/beige eyeshadow sweeps the base of the eye socket.
3. Eye tail use the brown eyeshadow. Deeper the double eyelid and lie silkworm frame.
4. Apply the black eyeshadow at the eye tail. Deeper the double eyelid and lie silkworm frame again.
5. Thickening and lengthening of eyelid tail.
6. Lower eyelid use thin pencil eyeliner.
7. Use black eye shadow to smudges.
8. Coated with lie silkworm.
9. Attention: the eyebrown should be drawn to the corner of the eyebrow peak.
10. Apply the toner on both sides of the cheek and forehead.
11. Apply the toner on both sides of the cheek and forehead.
12. Stick on some exaggerated false eyelashes.
13. Lipstick can be red or brick red.