We are always amazed with the cool and beautiful cosplay shoots by various cosplayers. But actually, behind this shoots, they often need to put many efforts. Here are some photos you can see their works:
- Expectation: Cool to shoot with drops of water
Reality: “I have to spray waters to myself”.
2. Expectation: Naruto is swinging alone
Reality: OK, there is no swing, actually.
3. Expectation: It is so sweet to pick the book on high bookshelf for the heroine.
Reality: It should blame the low bookshelf.
4. Expectation: “Although I am the shortest, I am the strongest.”
Reality: “Actually, I am much taller than other two guys”.
5. Expectation: “OK, I am much faster then him”.
Reality: “I even have no actual bike…” T_T
6. Expectation: How cool pose is it!
Reality: You need to have a crouching friend at first.
7. Expectation: Have left over right, man.
Reality: Ma… Shooting just needs legs, we don’t need to change the upper body…
8. Expectation: It is happy to be school idol~
Reality: It is hard to be cosplay idol’s friends.
Reality: Alright, it is only one person here…
10. Expectation: “Don’t leave me alone”…
Reality: You are too heavy! Thanks to the chair…
There are more cosplays like these. And I want to say: cosplay is a work of art, we should admire all the cosplayers and their cosplay friends!
Find Your Ideal Cosplay Set >>