Includes: Dresses, wimple
Material: Uniform cloth
Net Weight: 1.250kg
Shipping Weight: 1.45kg
Shown Color: Blue
Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water, hang to dry, no bleach
Features: With this costume, you can make a mystery but wild nun.
Character Introduction: Edith Blackwater, more commonly known as Eda was a woman posing as a nun in the Rip-Off Church with ties to the underground since the convent is mainly a smuggling organization. Eda is a Caucasian woman who appears to be in her 30s, has blond hair, blue eyes, and wears angular pink sunglasses even with her nun's habit and is often seen either chewing gum or smoking.
Shipping & Handling
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
1. Processing time is the time it takes to get your order ready to leave our warehouses. This includes preparing items, performing quality control, and packing for shipment.
2. The shipping time doesn’t include the processing time. The shipping time is decided by the shipping method you choose and the distance of your destination.
3. Wear date means when you need the items.
30 Day Returns Warranty
Need to return something? Not a problem. Returnable within 30 days for a refund.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.